Networking Article from London, ON
Articles for London, Ontario - December 2013
Publisher's Notes - February 2012
We’re one month into the New Year and new opportunities abound. You never know what possibilities are heading your way when you answer the phone or make a new connection online or in person. But the thing is…you need to be aware there is always an opportunity waiting.
This month, Jeff Beales contributed a great article to help you find hidden opportunities – remember that the opportunities must be aligned to your purpose. Beware of the “Big Shiny Object” syndrome that work to get you off-track! When you know what fits for you and your business you can easily decide if it’s right for you.
If you haven’t done so in a while, I encourage you to reach out and “touch” your past clients and new prospects. Send a note or pick up the phone – don’t sell…just re-connect. It will make you feel good and you never know what opportunity is waiting for you.
Looking forward to connecting…
- Calgary, ABDirectoryGroups
- Halifax, NSDirectoryGroups
- Kitchener, ONDirectoryGroups
- London, ONDirectoryGroups
- Ottawa, ONDirectoryGroups
- Regina, SKDirectoryGroups
- Stratford, ONDirectoryGroups
- Toronto, ONDirectoryGroups
- Vancouver, BCDirectoryGroups
- Vancouver Island, BCDirectoryGroups
- Winnipeg, MBDirectoryGroups
- Search by:Directory