Networking Article from London, ON
Articles for London, Ontario - May 2013
Publisher's Notes - January 2009
Happy New Year!
As 2009 rings in I am excited to discover the new possibilities that are available to us; we just have to be open to recognizing the unlimited opportunities that present themselves each day and then taking that first step into action.
In Karen Susman’s New Year’s Eve enewsletter, she reminded her readers to review 2008 before kicking off 2009…and that is what my family and friends did ‘round a festive dinner table last night. Thank you for a great suggestion, Karen, and in case you are not yet one of Karen’s subscribers, here is her list of questions for review:
1. What am I most proud of that I accomplished in 2008?
2. What positive ways have I handled setbacks this year?
3. What is the most important thing I've learned this year?
4. What am I glad I discovered this year?
5. What is my best strategy for living a good life?
6. Whom do I treasure in my life?
Karen pointed out that answering these questions can remind us of our strengths, worth and accomplishments as we head into 2009.
In L.A., Ali Brown told us to “step forward in faith.” Take time today to set out your intentions for the year ahead. Write down ten things you’d like to accomplish in 2009, even if they seem to be out of reach at the moment…write them down. Then put your paper away in a safe place to be viewed over the holidays leading up to 2010.
My New Year wish for you is a year filled with great joy, abundance, and wondrous adventure. May all your dreams and intentions come true.
- Calgary, ABDirectoryGroups
- Halifax, NSDirectoryGroups
- Kitchener, ONDirectoryGroups
- London, ONDirectoryGroups
- Ottawa, ONDirectoryGroups
- Regina, SKDirectoryGroups
- Stratford, ONDirectoryGroups
- Toronto, ONDirectoryGroups
- Vancouver, BCDirectoryGroups
- Vancouver Island, BCDirectoryGroups
- Winnipeg, MBDirectoryGroups
- Search by:Directory