Networking Article from London, ON
Articles for London, Ontario - December 2013
Publisher's Notes - June 2011
Last week was my dad’s 84th birthday…it was great to take time out to visit and celebrate his special day.
But when Dad worked all three, he did it using a “party line” phone service and face to face meetings. Conveniences such as photocopiers, faxes, scanners, the Internet, and cell phones were not yet invented. Just imagine how that would feel in your business today!
Dad worked long hours, delegated what he could, and offered exceptional customer service. It worked. Sometimes we get caught up with instant messaging, emails, and social media that we neglect the best business builder – in person human connection.
With the warm sunny days ahead, take time to re-connect with your network – on a patio, the golf course, or wherever you can manage it – face to face.
- Calgary, ABDirectoryGroups
- Halifax, NSDirectoryGroups
- Kitchener, ONDirectoryGroups
- London, ONDirectoryGroups
- Ottawa, ONDirectoryGroups
- Regina, SKDirectoryGroups
- Stratford, ONDirectoryGroups
- Toronto, ONDirectoryGroups
- Vancouver, BCDirectoryGroups
- Vancouver Island, BCDirectoryGroups
- Winnipeg, MBDirectoryGroups
- Search by:Directory