Networking Article from London, ON
Articles for London, Ontario - May 2013
Publisher's Notes - May 2011
I attended the Canadian Franchise Association annual convention in Niagara Falls a few weeks ago. It was great to get away for a few days and learn from some of the world’s most well-known franchise leaders.
I found Fred Deluca’s story inspiring. Mr. Deluca is the founder of Subway Sandwiches and has more than 13,000 stores in 62 countries.
He shared his lessons along the way, such as having goals you believe in; you don’t have to know everything (in fact, when he opened he didn’t even know how to make a submarine sandwich); and that you can learn from everyone (including the customers who found a way to rip off the merchandise).
To grow in your business, it’s important to learn from those who went before you. Who inspires you? Who can you learn from? What can you share with others?
The next time you have an opportunity for growth, jump in…you never know where it will lead you.
P.S. We’ve added two more sections to our monthly ezine – our franchise opportunity and a networking tip. If you have a tip you’d like to share, send it to me at email@example.com
- Calgary, ABDirectoryGroups
- Halifax, NSDirectoryGroups
- Kitchener, ONDirectoryGroups
- London, ONDirectoryGroups
- Ottawa, ONDirectoryGroups
- Regina, SKDirectoryGroups
- Stratford, ONDirectoryGroups
- Toronto, ONDirectoryGroups
- Vancouver, BCDirectoryGroups
- Vancouver Island, BCDirectoryGroups
- Winnipeg, MBDirectoryGroups
- Search by:Directory