Networking Article from London, ON
Articles for London, Ontario - June 2013
Publisher's Notes - November 2011
I love this picture. Yes, that’s me looking into the face – or rather the mouth – of a very tall giraffe. Out of my comfort zone? Yes. Having fun? Oh yeah! Talk about up close and personal!
Sometimes you have to step out in faith…and that’s true on Safari and in business. Young children do this easily but somewhere along the line, we develop limiting boundaries that hold us back. It’s time to break free.
What are your dreams…and what’s holding you back? And what adventurous step can you take today to create a phenomenal impact in your future?
Looking forward to connecting…
P.S. Later this month, I’m co-hosting the sold out Wine, Women & Shopping event in support of My Sisters’ Place in London, Ontario. If you’d like to get involved, consider purchasing our handcrafted Tree of Life jewelry. All proceeds go toward this worthy cause. Find out more at http://winewomenandshopping.com/treeoflifejewelry.htm
- Calgary, ABDirectoryGroups
- Halifax, NSDirectoryGroups
- Kitchener, ONDirectoryGroups
- London, ONDirectoryGroups
- Ottawa, ONDirectoryGroups
- Regina, SKDirectoryGroups
- Stratford, ONDirectoryGroups
- Toronto, ONDirectoryGroups
- Vancouver, BCDirectoryGroups
- Vancouver Island, BCDirectoryGroups
- Winnipeg, MBDirectoryGroups
- Search by:Directory