Networking Article from London, ON
Articles for London, Ontario - February 2016
Publisher's Notes February 2009
Surveys show that networking skills are crucial to long term business success. In fact; a well developed network, combined with the relationships nurtured within it, can become your insurance policy for success.
When your networking is working, you attract clients and opportunities rather than chase them.
International Networking Week is February 2 to 6, 2009.
Starting Monday, February 2nd, at the 3rd Networking Masters Telesummit, join me and a team of experts as we reveal the secrets to purposeful networking and meaningful connections so you can attract more perfect clients fast.
Access is F.R.E.E! Register at http://www.thenetworkingmasters.com/telesummit
Here is a sample of what you will learn:
- Exact strategies and mindsets to (finally) get your networking working – Stephen & Gina Bell
- How to network through groups and associations – Sheri McConnell
- Networking, Social Capital and Emotional Intelligence – The Educational Gap in today’s business economy – Dr. Ivan Misner
- How to reclaim the personal touch in a digital world – Susan RoAnn
- How to increase your networking magnetism – David & Kristin Morelli
- The B.R.A.N.D. System – Tom Gosche
- How to build profitable relationships through Facebook – Mari Smith
- The Importance of high self-esteem to million dollar networking – Dr. Joe Rubino
- The benefits of building an international network – Geoff Kirkwood
Networking with the Media – Susan Regier
- Socialize and Monetize; how to leverage online networking for fun and fast profits – Adam Urbanski
- How to get past “cold-call terror” – Wendy Weiss
- How to leverage LinkedIn – MaryPat Kavanagh
- The secrets to abundant networking
- Attract more and better clients, income and opportunities while doubling your time off – Travis Greenlee
- Follow up Keep In Touch – Stephen Bell
- The five laws of the Go-Giver – Bob Burg
- Networking on the Golf Course – Allen Bonk
- Integration of Online Social Networks – Christian Masson
Register now at http://www.thenetworkingmasters.com/telesummit.
Join me on my call on Wednesday, February 4th at 10:00 EST. I’m going to make a special announcement you won’t want to miss. If you can’t make the calls, you will still receive the audio downloads…so register now.
Publisher & Editor
P.S. Exciting news! The Networking Masters & Quantum Business Golf have teamed together and will be giving away a trip for 2 from anywhere in the world to Hawaii. (Return airfare for two to Kauai, Hawaii, seven days for you and a guest at a private villa In Princeville, Hawaii , and more.) The trip will be given away to someone who registers for the Telesummit during Allen Bonk’s call. When you register, the directions for the entry form with the 2009 TeleSummit action guide! So register now!