Networking Article from London, ON
Articles for London, Ontario - December 2013
Publisher's Notes- April 2010
I love the warm, sunny weather we’ve been having and hope the snow is finally behind us. I’m not a fan of cold weather, that’s for sure!
Many of you have talked to my amazing assistant, Christine, either in person or by email. I was thrilled that she could help in our booth at the National Franchise & Business Opportunity Show here in
In networking – and in sales – it’s the same thing. It’s not the quantity of leads or connections that matter; it’s the quality that counts. I’d rather come away from a networking meeting with one or two new contacts that I’ve had an opportunity to get to know – and know how I can help them – than coming away with a collection of 50 business cards. Because it would be just that – a collection without substance.
When meeting someone for the first time, look for ways you can help that person – and then do it. You will stand out and be remembered.
I’m looking forward to spending time with family this Easter weekend. Enjoy the long weekend and play safe!
- Calgary, ABDirectoryGroups
- Halifax, NSDirectoryGroups
- Kitchener, ONDirectoryGroups
- London, ONDirectoryGroups
- Ottawa, ONDirectoryGroups
- Regina, SKDirectoryGroups
- Stratford, ONDirectoryGroups
- Toronto, ONDirectoryGroups
- Vancouver, BCDirectoryGroups
- Vancouver Island, BCDirectoryGroups
- Winnipeg, MBDirectoryGroups
- Search by:Directory