Networking Article from Networking Today Canada, Nat'l
Recent Articles from Cities Across Canada
Software Tips & Tricks Actions & Contacts - Outlook 2000 and 2002 (XP)
By Laura Noble
Many actions can be completed in the Contacts folder in Outlook by selecting the necessary contact(s) and then clicking the Actions menu.
Select contact(s). For multiple contacts select first contact and press and continue to hold the Ctrl key and select remaining contacts. Release Ctrl key.
From the Actions menu select an action such as New Message to Contact or New Task for Contact or New Appointment with Contact.
The appropriate window will open (e.g. New Mail Message, New Task, or New Appointment) with the selected contact(s) information automatically completed.
Laura Noble is the owner of Noble Software Solutions. Laura can be contacted at 519-680-2689 or by e-mail at email@example.com. www.noblesoftwaresolutions.com Published in Networking Today, July 2003.
- Calgary, ABDirectoryGroups
- Halifax, NSDirectoryGroups
- Kitchener, ONDirectoryGroups
- London, ONDirectoryGroups
- Ottawa, ONDirectoryGroups
- Regina, SKDirectoryGroups
- Stratford, ONDirectoryGroups
- Toronto, ONDirectoryGroups
- Vancouver, BCDirectoryGroups
- Vancouver Island, BCDirectoryGroups
- Winnipeg, MBDirectoryGroups
- Search by:Directory