Small Business Centre (SBC) - London, ON
Small Business Centre (SBC)
About Small Business Centre (SBC)
The Centre's mission is to stimulate, promote and support the entrepreneurial spirit, start-up and early growth of small business to actively contribute to the economic development of London.
Dorchester, Strathroy, St. Thomas, Arva
York St. at Rectory. 3rd Floor of the Western Fairgrounds Admin building.
The Small Business Centre is a non-profit organization providing training and support to entrepreneurs, from business concept through the start-up and early growth stages.
Gain Practical Knowledge & Expert Advice
- Business advisors are available for a detailed discussion of your business idea. This meeting can be used to help you through any roadblocks in the planning process, to develop specific areas of your plan, or as a review prior to talking to lenders or investors. The initial counseling is free.
- Library (Resource Centre) is available to entrepreneurs. Everything you need to find is right at your fingertips.
- Legal Advisory Assistance and Accounting Advisory Assistance are available for business related topics for a nominal fee.
- Find out more at www.sbcentre.ca/services.htm
Benefit from Networking Opportunities & Peer Mentoring
- Bridges to Better Business
- Networking Wednesdays
- The Entrepreneur’s Club
- Find out more at www.sbcentre.ca/events.htm
Develop Business Strategies & Put Ideas into Motion
Business seminars held each month include Start a Small Business and Business Planning Workshop. Plus, our Advanced Business Seminar Series is designed to enhance the skills and knowledge of existing small business owners. Topics covered include marketing, taxation, incorporation, financial planning, and other advanced topics.
- Find out more at www.sbcentre.ca/seminars.htm
- Find out more at www.sbcentre.ca/programs.htm
To learn more about SBC services, events and programs, sign up for a
Free Information Session
offered weekly in English and every two weeks in Spanish.
For our current schedule, visit
Developing Entrepreneurial Success