Special Events in London, Ontario
Business Planning Basics-Session 1
Dates & Times
316 Rectory St. 3rd Floor
Hosts & Supporters
London Small Business Centre
This workshop consists of 9 hours of comprehensive training that will provide you with the information and tools needed to complete a business plan.
Topics covered include:
- Conducting effective market research
- Developing a marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Operational issues, start up costs and production process
- Calculating your breakeven point
- Your networth and contributed equity
- Sales forecasting
- How to create projected cash flows, income statements and balance sheets
Following the sessions you will have all of the information necessary to begin your own business plan. If you need additional assistance you can book one-on-one follow up appointments with our Business Advisors.
Cost to attend is $120 (plus HST), including materials.
This workshop begins with a 3 hour session on Wednesday evening from 6:00 - 9:00pm and is completed with a full day session on the following Friday from 9:00 - 4:00. Registering for the Wednesday session will automatically include enrollment for the Friday session in that same week.
* Note - If you are in the start up stages of your business, completion of the Starting a Small Business Seminar is required prior to signing up for this workshop.