Special Events in London, Ontario
The Influence Event
Dates & Times
Oakwood Inn Resort
70671 Bluewater Highway, South Huron
Grand Bend, Ontario,
Hosts & Supporters
Oakwood Resort, Grand Bend
For Business Leaders, Sales Teams, Entrepreneurs &
Proceeds to help support
Victim Services Huron County
The smartest, most effective marketers in the world use storytelling to persuade. Every product and service has a compelling story to tell. The company with the best story wins. Be inspired and empowered by keynote speaker, Terry O'Reilly from CBC Radio's Under the Influence program, and our influential panel of community leaders.
"If You Don't Have A Story, You Don't Have A Business" with Terry O'Reilly
From CBC Radio's "Under the Influence" program, Terry is known as a passionate (and humorous) speaker. His presentation includes powerful examples of Canadian and international marketing campaigns that used storytelling in surprising and enormously effective ways. Terry will share:
- How storytelling can add immediate value to your product/service.
- How to harvest stories from your company/organization and your customers.
- How storytelling can communicate intangible qualities like trust, confidence, and security.
- How stories can launch new products and maintain mature brands.
- How storytelling creates intense customer loyalty.
- Why the best storytellers are the best listeners.
- Why storytelling is one of the most cost-effective strategies in marketing.
Terry has won hundreds of national and international awards for his writing and directing, and has worked with such notable actors as Alec Baldwin, Ellen DeGeneres, Kiefer Sutherland, Bob Newhart, Martin Short, and Drew Carey. Marketing Magazine chose Terry as one of Canada's "Most Influential" marketing people.
On this day, you'll learn how to use storytelling in your marketing and why it works so well to create a high-impact presence, increase conversions, maximize referrals, build brand equity, and strengthen your influence to drive sales long term.
Early Bird Tickets $125.00 each or Group of 5 Tickets $500.00
until August 15, 2017
Limited seating available.